In the following lines we will know the prices of the violet inhaler for asthma, the advantages and disadvantages of the violet inhaler for asthma and other details.
Nahdi Violet Asthma Spray
- The price of Seretide 250 mcg Ivohaler 120 sprays at Nahdi Pharmacy is about 175.10 Saudi Riyals.
- The price of a purple asthma inhaler in Saudi Arabia is about 148.45 Saudi Riyals
orange asthma inhaler price
- Fluoxetide orange asthma spray is used to relieve wheezing and chest tightness.
- Helps treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Contributes to the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and emphysema
Types of asthma inhalers and their names
- dry powder aerosols
- It has different types you can use one of them
- dry powder inhaler for asthma
- powdered asthma pill inhaler
- Single-dose tablet inhaler for powdered asthma
- There are many types of asthma inhalers, so check with your doctor which types are most appropriate for your condition before using them.
- Asthma metered dose inhaler with face mask
- spray device
- metered dose nebulizer
How to use the inhaler for shortness of breath
- Open the device and insert the capsule.
- Slowly exhale the air from your mouth.
- Put the spray in your mouth, then take a deep breath for three seconds.
- Rinse your mouth after using an asthma inhaler
How to use Ventolin spray for children
- Ventolin spray is used to treat asthma, breathing problems, and coughs, but use of Ventolin spray for children may be different from use for adults.
- It is combined with some medicines in the Baby Healer device, for children under 5 years of age
How often do you use an asthma inhaler?
- The doses to be used for asthma inhalers vary according to many things, including the condition and age of the patient, so it is recommended to stick to the doses specified by the doctor.
- However, use of an adult asthma inhaler may be recommended at the rate of 1-2 sprays 3-4 times a day.
- While asthma spray is used for children at the rate of inhalation twice a day and as needed
- For children over 12 years of age and adults, 2-4 mg 3-4 times a day
pink spray for asthma
- Foster Pink Asthma Spray helps treat asthma attacks
- Reduces the incidence of asthma attacks
- Treat chronic lung diseases.
- Foster spray remains effective for a long time, from 12 to 24 hours.
- However, there are some side effects that result from the use of roseola asthma spray, headache, hoarseness, and sore throat.
- The price of Foster spray at Nahdi Pharmacy is about 102.90 Saudi Riyals
blue spray for asthma
- Ventolin spray helps treat respiratory problems, chest tightness and chronic cough.
- Ventolin spray is also used for children to treat high blood pressure from 2 to 6 years of age.
- However, there are some side effects of Ventolin, including rashes, diarrhea and indigestion, a decrease in potassium in the blood, and it also causes an increase in heart rate.
- The price of the blue Ventolin asthma inhaler is about 33 Saudi riyals.
Does Symbicort asthma inhaler affect pregnant women?
- It is not recommended to use the Symbicort asthma inhaler during pregnancy without consulting a doctor, as studies have not shown any side effects from using the Symbicort inhaler during pregnancy.
- Therefore, doctors do not recommend using Symbicort without consulting a doctor, to avoid problems for the mother or the fetus.
- The effect of the Symbicort inhaler on birth defects has not been established.
Does Symbicort cause weight gain?
- The studies did not show a relationship between weight gain and the use of the Symbicort inhaler, as it was not mentioned among the side effects of the Symbicort inhaler.
- However, many Symbicort users gain weight while using the inhaler, so we cannot give a definitive answer about the relationship between weight gain and Symbicort use.
Treat asthma in children naturally
- beta carotene
- Black seed or Nigella sativa
- fish oil
- magnesium supplements
When does asthma end in children?
- Asthma may go away in children who have mild asthma attacks after a period of treatment, but asthma may return after a few years.
- Although it can be difficult to get rid of asthma in children who have severe attacks, it is possible to control mild asthma attacks with medicines prescribed by the doctor.
Aerosol for asthma and its characteristics.
- Move Seretide asthma sprays help reduce inflammation in the lungs
- Helps treat shortness of breath.
- Helps open the airways.
- Helps treat chronic pneumonia.
brown spray for asthma
- Pulmicort Brown Asthma Spray helps treat sudden asthma attacks
- Where the doctor prescribes Pulmicort to get rid of sudden asthma attacks
- However, the use of Pulmicort can cause some side effects, including nausea, headache, abdominal pain, indigestion, and weight gain.
Does asthma go away in children?
- Asthma in children can be controlled through a few steps, to prevent severe asthma attacks for the child.
- Commitment to medication appointments prescribed by the doctor
- Follow up with your doctor on the progress of the condition on an ongoing basis to determine an appropriate treatment plan.
- Avoid exposing the child to allergens
- Encourage the child to exercise.
- Maintain a healthy weight for the child.
- Avoid pollution and smoking.